Chinese people have one of the smallest eyes & they stare at the people with a sense of suspicion. But what if I told you that their food recipes are played along daily in our Indian kitchens. They must have invented the noodles & Manchurian, but they don’t know that we use their dishes like it’s our routine activity. This will make their eyes left wide open which is otherwise almost closed. Jokes apart, we are referring to the contributions made by Chinese people to the global food patterns & how their long sleek noodles have made an impact globally. Manchurian balls produce a satisfying crunch & we go on eating it without stopping. What is the secret hidden behind so much crunch & munch behind those balls? Let us explore more about the Chinese Recipes prepared by our neighbors from China.
Mouth-Watering Chinese Food Recipes
Veg Hakka Noodles Recipe
It is one of the most famous Chinese Recipe. Vegetable Hakka noodles are loved most by the children as well as elders also loved it. This recipe is so easy to cook at home. Let’s have a look at how to prepare Veg Hakka Noodles Recipe:
- Noodles Pack
- One tsp Salt
- One tsp Oil
- One tablespoon Garlic paste
- One tablespoon Ginger paste
- 1/2 Cup Beans
- Half Cup Cabbage, chopped
- 1/2 Cup Carrot, chopped
- Half Cup Spring onion, chopped
- 1/2 Cup of Capsicum, chopped
- Two Tbsp Soy sauce
- Two Tablespoons Green chili sauce
- One Tbsp Tomato sauce
- First of all, Boil the noodles in a pan till it commences to simmer.
- Pour a little amount of salt in it & some oil to boiling the noodles.
- When the noodles begin to a sticky, drain the extra water & rinse them in cold water.
- Take another pan & heat about three teaspoons of oil.
- Add ginger & garlic paste. Saute them well till golden brown.
- Pour all the chopped vegetables into the pan.
- Saute them well & pour soy sauce, tomato sauce & green chili sauce according to taste.
- Saute them properly & now put the boiled noodles into them.
- Mix them with the vegetables.
- Ready to Serve Hot.
Honey Chilli Potato Recipe
This is the awesome starter recipe; honey chili potato can be included to any party food menu. An individual of all ages generally likes this Chinese recipe. This is made with fried potatoes, honey & chili sauce; this snack is crunchy, & delicious. Let’s have a look at how to cook Honey Chilli Potato Recipe:
For Fried Potatoes
- Two Big Sized Potatoes, sliced
- Five Tbsp Cornflour
- One & a Half Tbsp Salt
- Two tsp Chilli Powder
For Honey Chilli Sauce
- One & a Half tsp Garlic
- One tsp Ginger
- Two Red Chillies, chopped
- One Tablespoon Chilli Flakes
- Two Tablespoon Tomato Sauce
- Two tsp Chilli Sauce
- One Tablespoon Vinegar
- Two Tbsp Honey
- One tsp Salt
- Four tsp Sesame Seeds, roasted
- Two Bulbs Spring Onions
For Frying Potatoes:
- Initially, take two potatoes & cut them into slices.
- Now, Add corn flour, salt & red chili powder in the bowl.
- Mix them well so that the blend coats the sliced potatoes completely.
- Then, heat oil in a pan & deep fry all slices of the potatoes on medium flame till golden brown & crisp.
- Take another pan roast the sesame seeds on low flame till light brown & keep aside.
For Honey Chilli Sauce:
- Now, Heat the oil & pour ginger, garlic, chili flakes, red chilies, & tomato sauce. Stir it well.
- Add chili sauce, honey, vinegar, & salt to taste. Combine all the ingredients well.
- Put the fried potatoes & coat them with the honey chili sauce.
- Toss them well & sprinkle the roasted sesame seeds & spring onions over it.
- Mix the ingredients well & serve the crunchy & crispy honey chili potatoes.