Noodles are one of the fancy dishes on the restaurant’s menu. One can find a number of recipes related to this special food item. The world is full of diverse people. Therefore there is a number of different recipes coming from each and every country. However, each of those recipes sourced from the regions of Far East Asia. Yet Asia is the primary region to introduce us to this fantastic delicacy.
As a kid, when I first saw the concept of noodles; literally, I did not take the idea to be a good one. Therefore I asked my mother to prepare one dish of noodle for me. With delight, she went for the shop and prepared the dish. As a kid, I meant, I was only two years of age. Therefore taking noodles was a bit difficult. But I was a stubborn lady. I took it and loved it. From then on, I tried tasting many noodle dishes. And today, we are about to have a look at the noodles recipes, namely Lo Mein Noodles. But first, let us take a look at the ingredient list of this item.
Lo Mein Noodles: The Ingredient List To Prepare This Amazing Dish
Ingredients are the heart of every good item. Therefore always try to pick the fresh one. Well, let us get going with the ingredient list-
- First, take one packet of spaghetti or noodle.
- After that take three tablespoons of low sodium soy sauce
- Then take 3 tablespoons of teriyaki sauce
- After that take three tablespoons of honey
- Then take one fourth teaspoon ground ginger
- After that take two_tablespoons of vegetable_oil
- Then take three stalks of celery. However, slice them up.
- After that, take two large carrots. However, try chopping them in the matchsticks.
- Take a half sweet onion. However, chop it up
- Then take two green onions. Have them finely sliced
This is the end of the ingredient list. Now let us take you through the preparation steps-
Direction Of Preparation Of This Dish
- The total time taken for finishing up this recipe is around 15 min. However, the cooking time of this dish around 25 min to b exact.
- The dish, however, takes 40 min to get completely ready.
- Take a large bowl with hot water. Add some salt to the water. After that, place the spaghetti in the pot. And then boil the noodles. However, keep stirring the noodle as and when required.
- After that, drain down the water and let the noodles get cooled.
- After that, take a separate bowl and mix honey, teriyaki sauce, soy sauce. Also, add the ground ginger and whisk them all together.
- After that, heat the oil in a large skillet. Add carrot, celery, sweet onion, green onion. And that fry them until they turn soft. After that, add the soy and spaghetti. Toss and turn as and when required. Voila, your Lo Mein Noodles is ready.